The 30th Annual General Meeting of the Wakehurst Tennis Club will be held on Sunday the 14th of February, 2016 at 12.30pm at Wakehurst Golf Club, Seaforth.
- To receive and adopt the Minutes of the last AGM for 2015
- To receive and adopt the President’s Report
- To receive and adopt the Club Captain’s Report
- To receive and adopt the Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Office Bearers
- Any other business
All Members and Players of the Club are encouraged to attend the meeting. Only club members who are full financial members at the time of the meeting are entitled to vote. Only full club members who are present at the meeting are entitled to vote. No proxies will be accepted. The Committee /office bearers will consist of
- Club Captain
- Social Secretary or secretaries
- The Vice Captains are by appointment only and help to direct play at the two sessions of tennis.